Selfie Nails Express Gel Polish Application is as easy as PREP, STICK, FILE, & SHINE! Simply follow these steps to maximise the longevity of your at home manicure.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLICATION
* After filing your nails into shape, clean nails before application with an oil free nail polish remover to remove any oils or lotions. If you don't do this step, your gel nail polish stickers wont adhere properly and will fall off.
* Harsh chemicals such as bleach will cause your gel nail polish stickers to fall off so please protect your manicure by wearing gloves when cleaning or working with harsh chemicals. Most dishwashing liquids / shampoo / conditioner / hand wash will be fine.
* Choose the correct size for your nail, as sticking them on your skin will mean they wont adhere properly. If you can't find an exact match for your nail size, it is better to choose one smaller than your nail and gently stretch to fit. Be careful as over stretching will cause it to break or your manicure will crack.
* When filing off the excess, always gently file in 1 direction to get a clean break. You can also trim off the excess before filing to make it easier.
* When applying your Shine coat make sure you apply a thin layer to ensure it can cure completely.
* After Application avoid putting your hands in water for around 2 hours to allow the adhesive to set properly.
Around the 14 day mark the adhesive loosens and you can simply peel the stickers off. Use nail polish remover to clean off any leftover glue. Then file and buff your nails ready to re apply. You can also remove by soaking your nails in warm soapy water if you prefer.
If you have any questions please contact us!Enjoy and don't forget to take a Selfie!! xx